I am happy to announce that we are currently scheduling in person visits starting June 1st. Video visits will remain an excellent option to continue care from the safety of your home. However, there are certain visits that must be in person and for these selected visits our office will provide a safe, welcoming environment. Nikki is back too. We are currently scheduling lab visits on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am-12pm.
Here are the major policies and procedures we have put in place to ensure we can protect our patients and staff.
- The staff of Reproductive and Endocrine Health is screened daily for symptoms of Covid-19 and we are checking and recording our temperatures daily.
- The exam table, exam instruments, counters, desks, chairs and high touch areas will be cleaned in between each patient encounter. The entire office will be cleaned daily by the building cleaning crew and weekly with a deep clean protocol.
- In accordance with the CDC guidance, all individuals must wear a cloth face covering to enter the office.
- Patients will be screened for Covid-19 symptoms and abnormal temperature before entering the office.
- Patients older than 16 years must come to their appointment alone. If the patient requests this, anyone can join the visit via FaceTime or phone.
- Our schedule has been modified to make certain that only one patient is in the office at a time.
- We are instructing patients to wait near the building lobby or in their cars until their appointment time.
- We have implemented an entirely electronic pre-check in procedure through the Northwestern Mychart system. You can update demographics and insurance information before your appointment. All bills and copays can paid electronically through your Mychart account. We also have options to sign all consents electronically.
I will continue to schedule and I do encourage video telemedicine visits ongoing when it is appropriate. All of the major insurance carriers are covering telemedicine visits. The telemedicine platform doxy.me is very user friendly and only requires a phone or laptop with a camera. It is also HIPAA, GDPR, PHIPA/PIPEDA, & HITECH compliant.
Please call now to schedule your appointment for follow up or for new patient appointments. You can also reach out for an appointment through Northwestern’s Mychart system.
Please ask your pharmacy to use e-prescription options to request refills on your behalf.
I hope you and your family are safe and healthy.
Jennifer Glueck, MD