Optimizing thyroid health is our absolute number one priority.Get Scheduled Today
Thyroid disease can be confusing and there is a lot of conflicting information on the internet and in books. We can answer your questions. Questions such as:
• I have Hashimoto's disease so why is my thyroid functioning normally?
• I have been told my thyroid is okay but I have all the symptoms of thyroid issues. Has something been missed in my labs?
• When I first started thyroid hormone, I felt better. Why am I back to the same symptoms now?
• Should I be taking T3?
• What is "natural" thyroid hormone? Is it better for me?
• Is thyroid hormone a weight management tool?
Hormones are confusing and thyroid disease in particular. We can explain it in a clear way and sort through the myths. Gain an in depth understanding of your thyroid from the experts. Here are some common subjects and myths around thyroid:
• Special diets or avoiding foods for thyroid health
• Thyroid and pregnancy
• Thyroid and weight
• Relationship of thyroid and pregnancy complications
• Iodine and other supplementation and thyroid health
Doctor-only visits, no nurses.
Utilizing the latest research.
Be seen in-person or via telehealth.
Focused, zero-rush appointments.
State-of-the-art practices and technology.
Offering same-day reservations.
Port Clinton Square / 600 Central Ave #315 / Highland Park, IL 60035
©2021 Glueck Endocrinology, Inc. All rights reserved.